1 x 330g SORSO Original
500g Pack Gnocchi
2 tbsp Olive Oil
2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
1 White Onion
Salt & Pepper
2 Red Ball Peppers, roasted
Handful basil leaves, torn
30g Parmesan Cheese
Brussel Sprouts, to serve.
Quick and Simple Method
1. Pre-heat your oven to 220ºC/200ºC fan.
2. Slice the red peppers into large chunks, drizzle with 1 tbsp of olive oil. Roast for 30 minutes in a large pan
3. Heat the remaining 1 tbsp of olive oil in a saucepan, turn the heat to low. Crush the garlic cloves and finely chop the white onion, adding them both to the pan. Fry for 4-5 minutes or until it has softened.
4. Add the 330g pack of SORSO , roasted peppers and the gnocchi. Simmer for about 10 minutes or until gnocchi is soft.
5. To season, stir through a handful of torn basil leaves, then transfer to a large ovenproof dish
6. Scatter with grated parmesan cheese or torn chunks of half a 125g mozzarella ball, then grill for 5-6 mins until the cheese is bubbling and golden
7. Place 2 knobs of butter in a medium- sized pan. Finely chop the white onion and placed in the pan. Once soften and slightly golden, add the washed brussel sprouts. Simmer for about 20min, tossing continuously. Until tender.
8. Serve the Golden Sprouts!!
See some more of our SORSO recipes