SOR- cLASSIC RATATOUILLE
1 x 330g SORSO Lemon + Garlic / Thyme (or Flavour of Choice)
2 Red Onions, finely slice
4 Garlic cloves , finely slice(Not required if using Garlic flavoured sauce
2 Aubergines , finely slice
3 Courgettes, chopped in cubes
1 Red + 1 Yellow Pepper, sliced
6 Cherry Tomatoes
½ a bunch of fresh basil, (15g)
2 tbsp Olive Oil, 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
- Prep your ingredients before you start – peel and cut the onions, aubergines and courgettes, deseed the peppers and chop into slices and finely slice the garlic. Pick the basil leaves and set aside.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat, add the onion, garlic, basil stalks and thyme leaves. Fry for 10 to 15 minutes, or until softened and golden.
3. Add the chopped aubergines, courgettes and peppers and fry for around 5 minutes, or until golden and softened, but not cooked through. Add SORSO, cherry tomatoes and a good pinch of sea salt and black pepper.
4. Stir all in, Cover the pan and simmer over a low heat for 15 to 20 minutes, or until reduced, sticky and sweet.
5. Tear in the basil leaves and. Serve with a hunk of bread , steamed rice or bulger
See some more of our SORSO recipes