Shopping List :
4 tbsp Olive oil
1 Garlic clove, crushed
1 Medium Onion
1 x 300g SORSO Extra Hot Chilli or Original
3 Cups Rice of Choice (Long Grain, Basmati, Wild)
Coriander to serve
250g Button & Chestnut Mushroom
50g Cherry Tomatoes
Quick and Simple Method
- Blender not required for this recipe
2. Chop Onions, Garlic and Ginger. Add 4 tablespoons of Olive Oil into a pan. Add chopped ingredients into the pan and stir fry until soft or slightly golden.
3. Shake SORSO before open, Empty contents into pan. Stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes on a medium heat and further season to taste.
4. Wash rice until liquid runs clear. Add washed rice to sauce. Pour pre-boiled water into pot until liquid is slightly above contents. Cover with cling film and steam on a very low setting.
5. SOR -Red Rice will be ready when rice is soft and no water in pan.
6. For the Mushroom sauce. Add a knob of butter to a pan on a medium heat. Roughly chop mushroom and cherry tomatoes. Add to a pan and sauté for about 10 mins.
Salt & Pepper to further taste.
See some more of our SORSO recipes.