1 x 330g SORSO Smoked Garlic
1 kg Potatoes
3 tbsp Olive Oil
1 Red Onion, 1 White Onion
Salt & Pepper
2 Red Ball Peppers, roasted
Brussel Sprouts, to serve.
Quick and Simple Method
1. Pre-heat your oven to 220ºC/200ºC fan.
2. Slice the red peppers into large chunks, drizzle with 1 tbsp of olive oi Roast for 30 minutes in a large pan
3. Chop potatoes into bite-sized pieces. Place them into a large baking tray and drizzle 1 tbsp of olive oil. Roast the potatoes for 30 minutes, turning them halfway though their cooking time
4. Heat the remaining 1 tbsp of olive oil in saucepan, turn the heat to low. Finely chop the red onion, adding them both to the pan. Fry for 4-5 minutes or until it has softened.
5. Add the 330g pack of SORSO and the roasted peppers. Simmer for about 10 minutes until the peppers have softened, then remove from the heat. Season with salt and pepper, if required.
6. Once the potatoes have cooked for 30 minutes and cooked through, remove them from the oven. Coat the SORSO relish in the potatoes or use as a garnish
7. Place 2 knobs of butter in a medium- sized pan. Finely chop the white onion and placed in the pan. Once soften and slightly golden, add the washed brussel sprouts. Simmer for about 20min, tossing continuously. Until tender.
8. Serve the sprouts with the tomato roast potatoes
See some more of our SORSO recipes