Get free shipping when you spend £ 15.00 or more with FREE15 coupon code!
- Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a frying pan and cook protein or vegetables for about 10 mins until browned all over
- al dente for vegetarian recipe.
- Shake before open. Pour SORSO into mixture.
- Add stock or water if mixture is too thick.
- Add a little grated nutmeg, further season.
- Bring up to the boil, simmer for about 7 mins.
- Heat oven to 180C/fan/160C/gas 4 and lightly oil an ovenproof dish (about 30 x 20 cm).
- Spoon one third of the SORSO mixture into the dish.
- Cover with some fresh lasagne sheets.
- Drizzle over roughly white sauce. (I prefer to use thinly sliced mozzarella).
- Repeat until you have layers of pasta sheets and SORSO mixture.
- Bake for about 30 mins until the top is bubbling and lightly browned. Serve and Enjoy.
Copyright © 2019. All rights reserved. Made in United Kingdom.
Registration Number: 11567001. Registered Address: 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU.